Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lots of great new stuff coming out! And that means NEW CONTESTS!!

I have 2 kits being released and one being re-released at Scrapbook Art Avenue on Thursday. And of course, a new release means a new contest!!!!! First up is my New Years kit, and while I did put some great New years celebration elements in here this is also just a GREAT all around elegant kit Perfect for a wedding reception, prom, homecoming, business banquet or any black tie affair, it is beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!!! Here is a sneek and this contest is open to anyone who is not a member of my blog yet. Simply become a follower by next Thursday and I'll throw your name in a random generator to win this amazing kit!! Already a follower- AWESOME- let me know what you think of this kit by leaving me a comment and I'll put your name in too. Do both and I'll add your name twice!!! Good Luck all, don't forget to check back next Thursday to see if you've won!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Amazing!! Love the Silvers and Blues..very charming:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful colors; New Years celebration;

    ReplyDelete