Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Don't you just love mornings!!

I just love the morning! I adore spending time with the kiddos, but don't you just love it when you wake up, the house is quiet, the air is cool (or cold this morning:)it's just great "me time"! I'm gonna go try to slip in my project 345 plus this morning (great online Bible reading aid if you are interested) and then have a cup of joe YUM!! I'm sitting here looking at this adorable face

and it put me in a baby mood and Since my kit will be live in just a few short hours, I thought I'de cheat and give a FULL REVEAL a day early! How's that for starting the day off right! So here it is, (if you win the contest your coupon will cover everything not just the kit, but the alpha and clusters too! They aren't bundles so you'll have to add them all to your cart, but the coupon will cover it all so here ya go: Have a fantastic Day! Check back tommorrow morning no later than 9:00 CST to see if you are the lucky winner!



1 comment: