Friday, April 5, 2013

My new CT!

Okay, so my style has changed a bit since I last tried to become a designer and I wasn't entirely sure how my new style would be accepted especially since the very first store I applied to REJECTED ME boohoo hoo talk about an ego blow LOL. Ah well, I suppose it's a necessary evil on the road to getting where you want to go. My ego has had a little bit of a lift, though, with my current CT call. I was blessed with GOBS of amazing applications and even though I chopped and chopped I still ended up having to add 4 spots as I just couldn't pass some of them up! Here are the results and I couldn't be more excited, Its a wonderful and friendly team, LOVE them all so much! Of course, those that were with me originally have an extra special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment