Saturday, May 25, 2013

Brand New Designer Concept!!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I wanted to share a new project that I am working on. I will be selling what I am calling AU items. Any-use! This is a brand new concept in digital design and leaves designers free to do absolutely anything they wish with AU designs purchased from me. This nearly all inclusive license means you can use them in any business, resell them as CU or even resell them as CU4U! You will receive the files and a receipt of purchase which includes a notice of authenticity for your files directly to your email account after I receive payment! You will notice they are a bit more expensive than typical CU. That is because you are paying for exclusivity. They are limited editions with only 5 of each ever being sold by me. This set will not be sold in any store or on any blog, you will contact me directly. My email address is on the preview (to keep sneeky robots from getting it) The only one restriction to this any-use license is that they can not be resold as any-use for obvious reasons, so maybe the license should be called an aau license- almost any use LOL! Be sure to contact me soon- they won't be around for long!!!!

1 comment:

  1. great concept Lynnise, beautiful butterflies, good luck and have a very happy Memorial Day, hugs

    ReplyDelete