Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Are you ready for something new!!! and AAAAAAAAawesome

Okay, friends are you ready for something completely new and thoroughly amazing!! KrystyScrap is a dear sweet gal who just started designing (if you can believe that) All her kits have been beautiful, but the one she is releasing tommorrow in her new store WOW, unbelievable. If you have boys, you are NOT going to want to miss this kit seriously! She made this sweet little sneek peek for you, buuuuuuuuuut it does NOT show enough!! So, Here is her sneek and some layouts (there will be more coming I can assure you!) I made with it because I wan't you all to see it and rush over to her store tommorrow- and get it!(ya, I'm partial, I wanna see your layouts before everyone else gets their grubby hands all over it LOL) Without further ado:

and my layouts using it:



3 comments:

  1. these are just fantastic! the kit looks awasom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pages. and I agree this kit is something wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, again these are awesome, you should pop into Colorful Creations ning site and try some of the events would love to see your work in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete