Friday, January 4, 2013

Art Journaling Caravan on its way!!

I am sooooooooo excited about joining the Art Journaling Caravan by Tangie Baxter over at scrapbookgraphic.com The caravan set sail on January first and I've already met sooooooooo many amazing artists! I think I may have found my passion, at least for today, you know it changes every week LOL. Anyhow, I thought I'de share my first projects from the journal. The first item being my one word stamp, this is a stamp that has a word that basically sums up my goal for myself for the year. I chose the word "steadfast" Here is my stamp:


The second project is the cover. Here is mine. I use supplies from one of  the free kits that comes with the caravan! Tangie's kit. Here is that, and oh, I had an awesome surprise, it was featured at gallery standouts, so I feel pretty honored by that.

My last project for this week was a letter to myself layout, I won't bore you with the details of the letter, but here is the layout, I'm very happy with it.

Okay that's it for now, there should be a new assignment today, so there will be more to come :)

1 comment:

  1. i really love your ajc contributions. the cover is just fab, totally eyecatching! love all the details, so much to explore!

    ReplyDelete