Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh man, I'm getting behind!

Oh boy, life has gotten just a little crazy, I've had so much "real life" work to do I've left my happy little blog all alone. Poor little bloggy, I will try to make it up to you :) Hope all my blog friends are doing awesome. I haven't worked on any freebies lately although, I'm hoping to get an itty bitty mini done before February 14th. We'll see how it goes:) For now, I'de like to share a few more pages of my Art Journal. I'm not posting all of these on facebook, they are just a little more personal than my average layout the average joe probably wouldn't "get" them LOL, but I would still love to share them with my scrappy friends, maybe you can find a little something inspiring in one of two of them :) You all have a wonderful rest of the week. I would love to hear how you are all doing.






2 comments: