Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Art Journaling- You in or you out?

Well, I've decide to join Tangie's Art Journaling Caravan. I am super excited! this is a form of scrapbooking I've never even dabbled in, so this is all new to me, but the idea of expressing myself through both word and art really appeals to me, plus I've always had an affinity for the dark and grungy stuff, so I think it will be perfect for me.

I have these adorable little pictures of my grandson here from his birthday on Friday: It was my idea to practice with these, but I haven't been able to find an art journaling style kit that looks like it will work with these photos, sooooooooooooooooooooo I decided to try my hand at making them myself. Obviously I can't put any characters on the paper, I'de rather not spend time in jail, but I did want to include the colors and some abstact hints of you know who :) here are the papers I made, my question is yay or nay. I can't decide if I like them or not. If you all don't think they are gross, I will totally share the mini kit with you all, but if you guys do think they are gross, I'll just scratch the project and post on DST to find a kit that will work. So please please please give me some input on this, cause I'm just not sure!! I will be making some embellishments too, if i get the go ahead from all my friends, I'm so insecure isn't it pathetic LOL! If I get a no from you and you have any suggestions for a grungy kit for this picture, I would love to hear it!



No comments:

Post a Comment