Friday, December 28, 2012

Grungy Boy Kit Freebie

I wanted to put together a freebie for you all for New years, plus, I wanted to piddle with the art journaling look, plus, I couldn't find a kit I  liked for this photo, so I made this unusual kit!   It's soooooooooooo different for me, I can't even decide if I like it, BUT hey that's what learning and growing as an artist is all about right??? I will share the fruit of my labor with you, and as always, I hope some of you will take a moment to give me some honest critiques :)This kit contains 7 papers and around 30 or so elements, not a big kit, but hopefully enough to do something with.  Have a wonderful weekend!!!



5 comments:

  1. Wow, you just jumped right in to the art journaling design! This is really great the elements work well the papers are so grungy and the layout is just so BOY. Thanks for sharing this with us and have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzi, thanks, hon, you are always so kind and encouraging!!

      Delete
  2. Looks fab thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie, I sure hope you can use it something, HUGS!

      Delete